Inspired simultaneously and erratically by the blog thoughts of both Stanley Lee and Ned Rorem.

Nov 9, 2004

I've decided to become a masculist. Yes, that's right. The antithetical equivalent of a feminist.

Feminism is fundamentally rooted in some higher-based liberalesque hypocrisy that functions on its ignorant support the way a toilet might to an alcoholic who uses it to vomit. It's there, but it's full of shit. Perhaps feminism might have meant something significant at its initial conception, but the evolution of it has convoluted any contemporary meaning of the concept past that. Consider some modern feminist catch phrases:

"Get a man with a good car, girl." "Get a man who can pay your bills, girl." "If he don't suit you, drop that man like a bad habit, girl."

Fuck that shit. It's time for the era of man once again. Man has fallen so overly-sympathetic of female abuse that he hasn't even realized that he's being fucking used. When a girl fucks a guy over, it's ok, for some stupid ass reason. Well that day is fucking over.

The next girl who ends up liking me, I will fucking lead her on, use her, and then drop her like a fat shit after a big meal.

"Oh my gosh, Carlos, you are so mean! This is totally not like you." I can hear it already.

Fuck you, bitch. I've paid my dues. Tell it to the shrink.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers