Inspired simultaneously and erratically by the blog thoughts of both Stanley Lee and Ned Rorem.

Nov 17, 2004

"I'm supposed to hand my absentee ballot in today. I'm going for Kerry, man. I got a chance to watch one of the debates and a piece of another one. He was making Bush look stupid, but anybody can make Bush look stupid. I'm not 100 million percent on Kerry. I don't agree with everything he says, but I hope he's true to his word, especially about his plan to pull the troops out. People think their votes don't count, but people need to get out and vote. Every motherfuckin' vote counts."

"Bin Laden attacked us and we attacked Saddam. We ain't heard from Saddam for ten years, but we go attack Saddam. Explain why that is. Give us some fucking answers."

-Eminem

It's too late, homie. It's too late.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers