Inspired simultaneously and erratically by the blog thoughts of both Stanley Lee and Ned Rorem.

Feb 3, 2003

Actually heard on KMEL sometime last year:

"It's 10 o' clock and it's time for your late night love dedications with your big daddy, Victor Zaragoza. Ok first one.....whoa. Alright, remember ladies, I read them as they come - they ain't in no particular order.

This is to Paul from Selena. 'I love you so much Paul. I know you're going off to jail tomorrow for awhile, but I wanna let you know that we'll always be together and I'll always wait for you. I love you.'

The next one is to Paul from Vanessa. 'My baby, Paul. I love you so much - you're so good to me. I know you're going to jail tomorrow and everything, but I will always love you and be there for you. Your baby girl.'

A'ight, well if it's the same Paul, I'd give it up to you, mah man, but it don't really matter cuz you're going to jaAAaaaiiiiiiiillllllllllll"

Blog Archive

Followers