Inspired simultaneously and erratically by the blog thoughts of both Stanley Lee and Ned Rorem.

Feb 19, 2011

Self-sovereignty attaches to it the imprisonment of emotional chaos; how can that logical former possibly overcome the naked potency of that all-destructive latter; as if the concept of choice were at all inextricable from that of the pitiful reliance on emotional necessity. Need. Want. Must. Have?

Detachment forces itself to engender artificial facades. Wait, isn't that redundant. Wait. What?

I don't remember what I was talking about. Remind me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exceptional post but I was wanting to know if you could
write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit more. Many thanks!

My web site :: baby diaper

Blog Archive

Followers