Inspired simultaneously and erratically by the blog thoughts of both Stanley Lee and Ned Rorem.

Nov 13, 2010

Rock Springs, WY.

Concert tours magnify my human tendency to realize satisfaction in the small things; nothing cries awesome better than a hot tub and a solid wi-fi connection, though the ingrained bi-coastal snobbery rooted in my genetic makeup can't help but find an equal amount of enjoyment in tattoed middle-aged hillbillies with names like Starla or Ginger.

Tours are therapeutic in so much as they force an intense focus on only one thing; most of the time, I can't answer a cell phone call even if I wanted to.

A girl in Montana told me I was good looking. I barely had two seconds to revel in this compliment before I noticed that she had extreme Down Syndrome.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers