Inspired simultaneously and erratically by the blog thoughts of both Stanley Lee and Ned Rorem.

Jul 15, 2008

Koreans.

Innumerable count the amount of aspects of this culture I can't stand; but as most of you know, the girls rank high as #1 (with the humid weather, the bad haircuts, and the magnanimously gross materialism on there as well; granted, the antepenultimate is not really 'cultural'). But I digress.

I'd attempt to write a remarkably racist post on the Korean girl, but I don't really have the next few days to spare.

Is it racist if it's true? Probably.

I don't really like white people. I don't really like Korean people either. I don't really know any black people. I don't really understand Chinese people. As Jessica pointed out the other day, I tend to think raucously in terms of ethnic homogeny, either out of brutal convenience or perhaps stereotypical bigotry. Sometimes, the former and the latter blend together like communism and fascism: opposite ideals, same end product.

Racism is for the ignorant; but as many of you know, I am far from culturally ignorant. But I am racist.

It's been a great tour so far. We're 2/3 done.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Followers